I decided to setup a dedicated rFactor server on my home network which will be connected to the world wide web so others can race online with me. I presently have only been hosting non dedicated races with a close friend, so to date there has only ever been two cars lining up on the grid.

There are many good leagues out there which you can join but they require commitment timewise, so I am setting up my only server for some casual racing for now. I might look to host a league of some sort in the future. If your interesting in meeting up online with a few of my mates just join the forum for further details. I have included the connection details below along with the mods I plan to use.

Server: paulwoolrich.blogspot
Password: Join the forum for this

Car mods: (Click the mod itself to be taken to the download site)
Touring Car Legends *requires soundpack
Edurance Touring Car Series *requires update as well
VLN 2005
Formula Nippon 2008 *requires 1.02 patch